Support Services Provided by Ampersand Solutions
Ampersand Solutions technical support engineers will respond via email to questions about the following specific subjects:
- Installation on various operating platforms.
- The operation and features of Ampersand Solutions software
- Product compatibility and operation with the latest Generally Available (GA) releases of Internet Explorer and Netscape.
- Software products and hardware requirements.
- Common performance pitfalls and suggested workarounds.
- Providing solutions and code fragments for common product programming issues.
Support Services Not Provided by Ampersand Solutions
Subjects that technical support does not address, but whenever possible, will provide suggestions or referrals on these topics, include, but are not limited to, the following subjects:
- Programming language help (e.g. Lotus Script, Java, etc)
- Writing customer-specific program code.
- Hardware configuration issues.
- Operation, functions or service of software not developed by Ampersand Solutions.
- Operation, functions or service of operating systems or operating environments (e.g. Microsoft Windows or Unix).
- Product source code
Technical support service is provided Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 P.M.
In the case of "acts of god" such as power outages, snowstorms or other weather emergencies, Ampersand Solutions will make reasonable attempts to provide technical support during the events and will work diligently to restore normal technical support services as soon as possible afterwards.
All Ampersand Solutions clients receive 30 days technical support at no extra charge.
For additional support and updates we provide Maintenance/Support Programs. Please contact us for further details.